Saturday, June 12, 2010

First week of my OL life

recently, many anonymous visit my blog..
you are welcome of coz as my blog is open to public
but, please lah.. write down your name or at least nick name la....
to let me understand my audience better ma..
if not, there is so many anonymour and i won't know which is which lah..

ok..
has been an OL for 1 week ( actualy my job is allowed to travel out, just that currently no excuse to go out)
there is nothing much to do in the first week
growing mushroom and building spider web for most of the time
and doing some phone calling which is follow up job of those ex-colleague
feel happy to do this coz comission from the payments i collect will be consider mine.. $_$

However, it is realy super boring when nothing to do
other staff and my section manager told me
now let you rest first, when the new canvas start
you will busy like hell
and they ask me to see see look look lah
see the book (our product-super pages directory)
see those event photo of the company




honestly, i feel that this directory book is realy infomative
and there are some motivation quote in between the pages..

 
well, i think coming week will be better as there will be having training and launching
and the week after next week is the starting of new canvas (starting to produce the book next edition)
it mean.. BUSY + STRESS is approaching me!~


my desk.. decoration item left by ex colleague
will decorate it with my lovely snoopy after i pass my probation period


moving closer to my dream .. i wish.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

moving closer to your dream?
your dream is to work in media company?or earn more commission?

-kiwee-

Anonymous said...

finally can read ur blog.
thx thx for the effort writing in english.

-kiwee-

婕米恩 said...

re kiwee, thx for leaving ur name/nickname.. haha... ya.. my dream is to be in media or publisher company.. hehe.. and of coz money.. haha.. i guess everyone like it.. lolx

Anonymous said...

==" lolx gud luck for ur working life

-sheng kiat-

jackng said...

祝 新的工作愉快~加油


www.ifublog.com/jackng81

Anonymous said...

re jamie, good..superpages will be your 1st stepping stone.
i think you will soon understand this industry.most important thing,knw the ppl and the rules.
good that you have found ur dream.

-kiwee-

Anonymous said...

All the best for your OL life
can travel out means you can go out somewhere to snake? XD

加油~~

-Ken-

Anonymous said...

erm... name a? ^^ no need la~ I'm not som1 important also hehe~ so dunwan disturb u lor....jus read ur blog for fun la~ hehe~ erm...any clue? ok...some1 u know 3 years ago. ^^ gud luck in ur career~ may god bless u~

Anonymous said...

那你可以先布置你的车,我好像没什么看到snoopy 在你的车出现。呵呵

婕米恩 said...

re jing yi, i found that many of my snoopy can't put in car, coz scare will "sunburn" then then ear and nose become white.. haha...then i put 2 only, tissue box and 1 more is the 1 u gave me during my bday.. i need more.. buy me buy me... snoopy for car.. haha