Friday, May 30, 2008

What happen to my english???

OMG!!! My english is getting worse now.
I can't believe it!
I was once english speaking..
I was english educated during kindergarden..
I was use to speak english during childhood...

but

What happen to me now?
Is it because never speak english for too long?

I went to a chinese school during form 2 and stay there for four years
never speak english at all for four years

and now,
i'm in a campus with an environment where most of the student don't speak english

People say that, "your english will improve when u enter into university"

but, my english is getting worse after i entered into universtity!

What can i do now?
Do more reading?
Do more writing?

I don't think that is the problem for me
reading and writing,
i can handle it

The problem is, i'm not able to pronounce properly in english

I think,
i need more practice,
i need to speak it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to my opinion the other way that you can improve your english is to have new friends that speaks english. Try chat it out.

Anonymous said...

Gal,

Im also facing the same problem just like you. Maybe due to the environment. Never give up!

home made otaku said...

wow...u have nice blog o...do u mind go view my blog oso.....my blog is http://www.homemadeotaku.blogspot.com...