Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Silent CNY

Here comes the CNY
nothing much special for me
not getting excited for it
i'm a a chinese
but this day is not any big day for me

facebook has been so quiet recently
perhaps everyone went back home
perhaps some are rushing for thesis
perhaps i don't know

the day is so hot
the night is so silent
what a good silent night came true as what i wished preiously

have a feeling to hide myself at home and not going anywhere for coming sun, mon and tues.
but, i couldn't as i promise on the gathering
i think that gathering will be my only goal for this cny

hv't finish buy new clothes for cny
i said to my self that i had became an old lady
who do not buy new clothes like those youngster do
well let's go green
go recycle

do not have any proper sleep this few days
the time flies
hope the time pause during CNY
not for the sake of celebrating or angpao
but is to have a good holiday for myself to break and finish up all my task

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

应该是全部人回家了吧~~
不庆祝新年,不用紧,

人家给红包的话,手记得伸出来拿就行了。现在不流行“恭喜发财,红包拿来!”了,

讲thank you 就可以了。嘻嘻