Monday, June 9, 2008

Jamie is Back to Classical


Finaly, i restart my piano lesson.
after stopping for around 1 and a half year..
it should be continue,
if not i will regret in future.
Theory is done
but
there are 2 more to go for practical,
so i better don't stop


I have been letting go alot of things,
during primary , secondary,
i have enough of regret,
i don't want to have more regret in future,


that's why,
i'm grabbing every opportunity i have now..
but , somehow, i still need to let go something..
that is my japanese class,
although i'm aiming to japan market in future,
japanese language is the basic to achieve my goal,

well,
that is the opportunity cost,
i have to currently let go,
as i don't have that much money and time now,
my cash flow out but didn't flow in,

What i can do is,
learn it at home,
or continue in future.


Back to the Piano class


Went for the first lesson today,
my fourth piano teacher- Ms Emily

she is young, (what i see from my eye)
her piano teacher was from dunnoe which coutry..
she is very western style
she is cheerfull
she love to tell story (history of music)


is a nice teacher i think.. and hopefuly she is..
the best part is,
she teach hearing!!!
this is what i want,
to play the music without looking at the score
one of my friend thought me on this before (hearing)
unfortunately, he has to further his studies at india,

so...
hopefully i can learn more from Ms Emily...


My homework for today:
search for history on

1. Chopin
2. Bach
3. Shostakovich

Well, the first two musician, at least heard of them before, but the third person..
hmmm...


From now on,

i have to be more hardworking!!!


No comments: