Thursday, June 5, 2008

MSN!!! I miss you...

I don't know what had happened to my window live messenger...
i could't sign in..
this is the 3rd day i can't sign in into my msn account..

It started with:
hang oftenly
then takes long time to sign in (then when i change back to the window messenger, it works)
and now, finaly totaly cannot sign in (even the window messenger also can't)

it keep on asking me to "troubleshoot" > repair>

but end up..
1 hour just to repair and could't sign in...

Is it because of virus??? how come? how i get the virus??? haiz...

I really depend alot on msn, more than sms..

because

-using msn is faster (cause type faster) haha
-save money (no need to buy reload card)
-can send files, document instantly(so convenient)
-got pitcure to see (display pitcure)
-got emotican (not so borring)
-can nudge people and kacau them.. haha

when can i sign in to my msn???
i really miss him (msn) alot...

2 comments:

tzeming88 said...

just uninstall and install again lo~~~~haha~~~

home made otaku said...

calm down gal....it juz the line prb....nowaday my msn also very hard to sign in.....and u have a nice blog...welll done gal...hope u also can go view my blog...coz i m new blogger....nice to meet u