Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Miss Again

No class tomorrow,
but a 20minutes english quiz at 4.30pm (c2pid-make me perposly go campus jz for the 20 minutes.)
70% of My classmate is going for badminton tomorrow morning,
i wish to go
i wanted to go
it has been long never play badminton
it has been long i never go for sports

haiz..miss this opportunity again...

can't go, because (make it bigger coz there are some ppl out there.. the Mr. CTM.. can't see..)

i have a mission to do

that is,
i need to practice my piano
i don't have much time to practice
i can't practice it everyday
what i can do is
whenever there's holiday for me (tmr is a holiday for me..although is just half day..)
i will use that day
one short practice for few hours
(recently dunoe why, whenever i play any song that i don't know.. i feel like want to cry...)

i have to work hard on it..
since i have invest on it
i used my hard earn money to pay the fees
i used my 4 years savings to buy myself a piano (if not, i no need so suffer to earn money now..haha)

so.. better don't waste it..
piano will be accompany me forever
it will never leave

No comments: