Sunday, September 21, 2008

No Offense

I use to be very very involve with it
I use to be very very commited to it
I use to have very very high expectation on it
I use to be very very happy with it

and

I did turn up upset with it
I did turn up wanted to give up on it
I did turn up thinks negatively on it
I did turn up lost energy with it

but

all the "did" have already back to "use to"

because

all had already pass
we all have found the sollution to it
one month ago
the meeting before final exam
isn't it
the problem have already halfly solved
just that it is in process

cheer up


dear all "past tense" (old comm) ...
please be patient
we all "present tense" will prove to you

to all who got join the past, present, future camp,
you all should know what does past present mean right? haha

to those who don't know..plz don't think senget.
this post is about campus life!