Friday, June 26, 2009

shopaholic we are

Recently i less blog with photo
why???
because my phone memory full already
can't take picture
so...
recently u all will see me seldom take out my phone to capture photo lar..
hahaha

unless
i use others phone or camera
and wait them to send me photo

and due to this...
my friend phone got 'virus' already (coz too many of my photos...)
please send to me.... arigatou gozaimasu!!!



yesterday went to my beloved shopping mall
-Sunway Pyramid-

i love the 'fashion avenue' area..
and the food there

remember that
last weekend i worked at pyramid

and
i went to 3 country in 2 days
haha...

wonder why?
that is because they have a food street inside the fashion avenue as well
they have
malaysian style,

korean style,

japanese style,

taiwan style,

italian style,

china style, etc...


and then
during my break time for that 2 days
i went for korean, japanese and taiwan food..
wakaka
my favourite!!!


and..
the most important is!!!
it is delicious and
the price is not expensive!!!!

so,
you all may go try out!!!

ok...
back to the shopping day yesterday


well..
i'm quite lazy to blog bout it..


since "she" -ms sotong said we are not important to her


then i also don't want post nor blog bout her lar.. bluek!!!!
may visit here and here for the full story lar..


6 present need to buy before july
and i have settle 2 out of 6

i feel so bad
cause i don't know what to buy for the others 4


but..
luckly

i end up bought something for my self... wink*
and
each of us bought half dozen of JCO donuts... yummy!!!





great to go AH GONG BAK KUT TEH Restaurant again!
yummy yummy delicious
i love the soup!!!!!


when will HO CHIAK tv program visit them?
we go be kelefe...
hahaha




when can our mk3 Ice Skating dream come true???
from this angle, it looks like alot penguin walking on the ice.. lol







Oh ya..
that day..

they have a police exhibition..
i wonder what is their main objective of doing that exhibition..
alot of police hanging around there...





joan, jing yi, sherly, and snoopy (jamie representative)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

我们班的trip 你要问byoong 咯,
我等了很久,
都还没溜到耶。

是ah gong bak kut teh / restaurant grandpa , not ah kong lah,怎么和苏东一样把公变成空了?

哈哈

jo@n 佐安 said...

hahah...
all blur same with me ~~~~

婕米恩 said...

我们是A咖徒弟嘛。。
就是那么blur啦。。。

L U C A S Chris said...

er..jamie..u noe wats A ka ma??
-.-!

婕米恩 said...

re: lucas, i dunoe wat u think, but wat i know is another term for "xie xing" lor..

JynNie LuA said...

my favorite shopping mall - Sunway!!

i wan ice skating...^^