Monday, June 1, 2009

TIred. Release. Welcome

Tired
today i did a most tired job i had ever done
sweat alot
but weight didn't decrease..
hahaha

but still fun lar working with a group of "siao kina"
shouting " free milk free milk"
shouting " when i say free, you say milk. free. milk. free. milk"
shouting " mari mari, free milk"
shouting " mari mari, susu percuma"
shouting " happy world milk day, come and get a free milk"

by the way
today only is the real World Milk Day
hahahaha
that day gave wrong info
coz the boss tipu me (((-.*m)


Release

Feel so realease after i reject the wed job
anyway still thanks to sherly do offer me it
it will be a good experience, maybe.
but six sense just tell me not to work

DON'T EVER SAY THAT
I GOT MONEY, NO NEED TO WORK!

i will get mad with YOU!

compare to any of my classmate
i need money more than you all!
money. for me to survive!



Welcome


Here, lets welcome

Ms Shi Ting join Blogspot!!!! yuhuu~~~~~

3 comments:

-kraze- said...

haha... sry lah.. i do say to u...

Sherly said...

sry.. i feel weird lo.. dunno why i use another people account send comment neh... that one is me... hehe...

melmelz said...

miruku on 20th & 21st of June ^^
muacks!!!